https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 0 0 https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 2011-11-23 17:00:562011-11-23 17:00:56Roundup: Happy Thanksgiving Edition
Roundup: Happy Thanksgiving Edition
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving (those of you in the U.S. — we know Canadian Thanksgiving is past). Here are a few blog posts from the past week to give you something to do in between turkey and Black Friday:
- Implementing a Withdrawal Rate Strategy: Are you looking for a strategy to help you withdraw your money from your retirement account? Oblivious Investor looks at your options, and helps you figure out how to accomplish the best withdrawal strategy for you.
- Understanding the P/E Ratio as a Valuation: For those who are looking for more valuation tools, you can use P/E ratio. The Dividend Pig takes a look at what the P/E ratio is, and how you can use it as you evaluate stocks.
- When do you plan to be mortgage free?: The Passive Income Earner takes a look at the idea of becoming mortgage free. Do you have a goal to get rid of all of your debt? This might be a good post to check out.
- It’s All About the Numbers – Part 2: The Balance Sheet: Dividend Ninja offers a post on how to read a company’s balance sheet. If you want to make the best possible decision when it comes to building your dividend portfolio, the balance sheet is important.
- Uncommon Portfolio Diversification: Step outside the box when it comes to diversification. The Dividend Guy offers some great information diversification and asset allocation.
- Dividend reinvestment and rebalancing is easier and cheaper with index funds: Monevator takes a look at how you can use index funds to rebalance and reinvest — without paying such high fees. A great help for those looking to change things up a lot, or tweak a little.
- Ahead of the Herd with NioGold Mining: Beating The Index shares some ideas about NioGold Mining, and its potential. A information-packed post.