Volatility has been the watchword on the stock market over the past few sessions. So what do you do with all of these mini crashes and crazy relief rallies? If you are trying to sort things out, here are some great posts to help you make sense of the madness:
- A Market Correction is a Great Time to Buy: The Dividend Pig makes the case for buying when the stock market drops. Take a look at all the dipping going on right now, and think of it as a chance to get some quality stocks on sale.
- Keep Calm and Steady: Dividend Ninja takes a look at the craziness surrounding us in the markets, and offers some practical advice: Stay calm. Take a step back, and look at your plan. Stay the course.
- Recent Buy…: Dividend Partisan takes a look at what’s on sale in the stock market. Rather than getting all bent out of shape about stock losses, it’s a great opportunity to find some good bargains.
- What You Should Do In A Flash Crash On The Stock Market: The Dividend Guy takes a look at what is happening on the stock market, and helps you prepare for what’s next. Some solid advice on what you should do in the event of a flash crash.
- Recent Buy: Dividend Mantra offers another look at recent buying opportunities in a down market. It’s all about your mindset — and if you want to succeed, your mindset should be one of looking for opportunities.
- Tax-Loss Harvesting: The Oblivious Investor takes a look at how you can turn your losses into a tax advantage. Learn the basics of tax loss harvesting, and how it can help you come tax time if you do it right.
- Building Long-Term Value in a Short-Term World: Value Walk takes a look at how you can improve your long-term outlook, even as everyone else is focused on the short-term.
- Best Investments: We wrote this article a few days ago to discuss the three different types of dividend stocks every income investor should have in their portfolio.