https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 0 0 https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 2011-07-27 12:37:032011-07-27 12:37:03Roundup: What's Next?
Roundup: What’s Next?
Often, when making investing decisions, we need to have an idea of what’s next. Whether that includes making decisions based on what we think will happen with the economy, or with a specific investment, or whether we try to plan what’s next based on our own finances. If you are interested in getting ready for what’s next, here some posts to consider:
- Valuation-Informed Indexing #52: The Realities Overvaluation Are Hard to Accept: As you try to decide what to do next with your investments, you need to confront the realities of overvaluation. Rob Bennett at Value Walk takes a look at overvaluation and how it can be a problem.
- Do You Need an Emergency Fund?: Mike at the Oblivious Investor takes a look at how you can prepare for the future. If you have the right portfolio size and liquidity, you might be able to get rid of your emergency fund.
- Do You DRIP?: If you are interested in keeping things going for the future, you might try a DRIP. Dividend Mantra takes a look DRIPs — and why he doesn’t participate in these plans.
- 6 Strong Companies with Double Digit Dividend Growth: If you are interested in investing in companies with strong potential, Matt at Dividend Monk offers some good ideas. He takes a look at 6 companies that might help you reach your goals.
- How To Choose Which Account To Invest From: The Passive Income Earner has some practical advice for figuring out which account to use when investing. No matter what’s next, this insight can help you make better decisions.
- Index trackers: The good, the bad, and the ugly: If you want a brighter future, it helps to understand your choices when it comes to index trackers. The Accumulator at Monevator offers some helpful insight into which index trackers are likely to help prepare you for what’s next.
- A Look At My Latest Trades: Enjoy some good ideas and some solid insight with this post from Mike at The Dividend Guy. Figure out what you can do to improve your portfolio performance.
Thanks for the mention!